FemTech Trends of 2023 | Fempower Health
Big, new developments are happening in women’s health thanks to FemTech. From menopause apps to female pelvic floor exercise devices, there are many technology startups today that are revolutionizing healthcare for women in the future.
In this episode, Georgie Kovacs, host of Fempower Health, shares some of the biggest takeaways after attending the FemTech Consumer Innovation Summit. Listen to hear the biggest trends and solutions coming to market thanks to women’s health experts and FemTech industry leaders.
If you’d like to share your thoughts about FemTech news, companies, or products, send us a message: [email protected].
Discussed in this episode:
- What is the current state of women’s health?
- Diversity in clinical trials and medical research
- Psychological impacts of being detached from sexual health
- The promotion of reproductive wellness ads and disparities among gender audiences
- Funding of female startup companies
- How can women know what technology products to trust?
- Clinician and Telehealth provider shortages
- Companies offering at-home support
- Join the conversation
“There is great data out there. It’s up to us, as women, to ask the right questions [at our doctor appointments].” – Georgie Kovacs
Related to this episode:
- FemTech Consumer Innovation Summit: www.kisacoresearch.com/events/femtechconsumerinnovation
- Mentioned Episode: Fighting for Intimacy Justice & Women’s Sexual Health Online | Jackie Rotman
- Mentioned Episode: At-Home Pelvic Floor Exercisers | Dr. Allyson Shrikhande
- Mentioned Episode: Vaginal Microbiome Science | Dr. Bath DuPriest
Brows Books by Our Guests in the Fempower Health Bookshop
. Find resources on topics such as anatomy, sexual health, pelvic health.
Spread the awareness and share this episode with someone you know!
Support and connect with our women’s health community:
- Subscribe to the Fempower Health Podcast for new episodes every Tuesday
- Visit us online at www.fempower-health.com
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest announcements, news, and research
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Email us for inquiries & outreach: [email protected]
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for informational purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**