Endometriosis: What You Deserve to Know | Dr. Tamer Seckin
Dr. Tamer Seckin is a world-renowned endometriosis surgeon and founder of the Endometriosis Foundation of America. He is the author of The Doctor Will See you Now: Recognizing and Treating Endometriosis. In this powerful interview (a shortened version from Season 1), he describes his journey into this calling and the realities he encounters about how women with endometriosis suffer. . . and what can and should be done about it.
- How endometriosis manifests
- Options for diagnosis
- How toxins impact your body and endometriosis
- Finding a surgeon
- Determining whether hysterectomy is the right decision
- It’s impact on fertility
“One of the most common causes of repeat surgery is incomplete surgery.” – Dr. Tamer Seckin
Are there women in your life who suffer from endometriosis? All of us should be better informed to seek the right care and support other women. Share this episode with the women in your life.
Check out the Spotify Podcast Playlist on Endometriosis and the webpage with other endometriosis-related resources.
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Follow the podcast on your favorite player and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
May contain affiliate links