Benefits of Being Alcohol-Free | Karolina Rzadkowolska
Have you ever felt the urge to take a break from social drinking? In this episode, Karolina Rzadkowolska, author of “Euphoric: Ditch Alcohol and Gain a Happier, More Confident You” shares her insights on the topic. She talks about the benefits of quitting alcohol and how it can empower you to be your best self. Whether you’re sober-curious or simply fed up with the social pressure to drink, this episode is for you.
Discussed in this episode:
- Karolina’s experience with ditching alcohol in her 30s
- Benefits of taking a break from alcohol
- How can someone become alcohol-free?
- Being honest about your emotions and not using alcohol as a crutch
- The process of quitting alcohol for people who feel overwhelmed by social pressure
- How alcohol affects women and mothers in today’s society
“At the end of the day, it’s not about the beverage. It’s about truly making space for what you want most in life. When people let go of something that no longer serves them, they allow more goodness to come into their lives.” – Karolina Rzadkowolska
Related to this episode:
- Get the Book: Euphoric by Karolina Rzadkowolska
- Karolina’s Website: www.euphoricaf.com
- Recommended: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Related Episodes on Mental Health
If you want to support this women’s health podcast, leave a review for Fempower Health on iTunes or Spotify.
Spread the awareness and share this episode with someone you know!
Support and connect with our women’s health community:
- Subscribe to the Fempower Health Podcast for new episodes every Tuesday
- Visit us online at www.fempower-health.com
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest announcements, news, and research
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Email us for inquiries & outreach: [email protected]
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for informational purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**