A Woman's Guide to Intermittent Fasting | Dr Mindy Pelz
Dr. Mindy Pelz, D.C speaks about how women should incorporate intermittent fasting based on where they are in their cycle and over their life span of reproductive years, perimenopause, and menopause.
Dr Mindy is a best selling author, keynote speaker, nutrition and functional medicine expert who has spent over two decades helping thousands of people successfully reclaim their health.
In this episode, Dr Mindy covers:
- What intermittent fast is
- Benefits of intermittent fasting
- How a woman should fast in her reproductive years vs. perimenopause vs. menopause
- Her thoughts on drinking ketones
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Referenced in the podcast & related episodes:
- The Menopause Reset by Dr Mindy Pelz
- Hormone Repair Manual by Dr Lara Briden
- Dr Lara Briden | Hormone Repair After 40
- Dr Carissa | Managing Menopause Symptoms
- Jenn Salib-Huber | Perimenopause & Menopause
- Dr. Jaclyn Tolentino | The Optimal Way to Treat Hormone Imbalance
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) Article on the Science Behind Intermittent Fasting
- Supplements and Over-the-counter products can be found in the Fempower Health store
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Follow the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
More About Dr Mindy Pelz
Dr. Mindy Pelz, D.C is a best selling author, keynote speaker, nutrition and functional medicine expert who has spent over two decades helping thousands of people successfully reclaim their health. She is a recognized leader in the alternative health field and a pioneer in the fasting movement, teaching the principles of a fasting lifestyle, diet variation, detox, hormones, and more. Her popular YouTube channel combines the latest science with practical lifestyle tools every person can use to reset their health. She is the host of one of the leading science podcasts, The Resetter Podcast, and the author of three best-selling books; The Menopause Reset, The Reset Factor, and The Reset Kitchen.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links