S6: #052: Roberto Ascione on Digital Therapeutics, Data Driven Nutrition, and More
Roberto Ascione is the CEO of Healthware International, a next-generation healthcare consultancy, combining a unique blend of marketing and creative services with innovation and technology capabilities. Under Roberto’s leadership, Healthware International has evolved into a cutting-edge, innovation-driven company working with some of the leading players in health, and many smaller ones too. Roberto is very active in the digital health start-up ecosystem and is an advisor to several companies both in Europe and in USA. He’s also the Chairman of Frontiers Health – one of the leading global conferences on digital health innovation that I was able to attend last year. It’s being held on November 15-16, 2018 in Berlin so put that on your calendar.
Roberto shares his insights on some of the exciting changes happening in health innovation, and what he thinks we will see in 2018 and beyond. So sit back and tune into the discussion with Roberto Ascione.
- What companies should achieve before raising a seed round
- How the Ground Zero program can help startup companies succeed
- Why Launchpad Digital Health is investing in female-led startups
- How children and young adults are being affected by technology, and how they can help preserve and restore mental health
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Fred Toney on Twitter
- Fred Toney on LinkedIn
- Apply to Launchpad Digital Health at [email protected]
- Launchpad Digital Health on the Web
- Launchpad Digital Health on Twitter
- Launchpad Digital Health on LinkedIn
- Parity.org – It’s time for gender parity at the highest levels of business.
- Stanford Center for Biodesign
- Box Line Box – Telesurgery and Clinical Video Company
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today