My Career Journey From Family Physician to Executive Leadership Coach with Dr. Lisa Herbert
To kick off Women’s History Month, I am launching a New Season: Turning Pain into Passion where I share the inspiring stories of women physicians who turned pain into purpose. Finding your purpose in life takes self-reflection and some trial and error. We are all here for a reason and once you find your purpose, you will begin to feel happy and fulfilled.
In this episode, I share:
- My own journey from pain to passion
- My why
- Where my journey began of becoming a physician
- The Perfect Women Complex Syndrome
- The one decision that changed my life
- My purpose-driven work
- The 7 ways you can begin to discover your life purpose
If you are interested in transitioning into a leadership role or developing the leadership skills you need to be successful in your practice or business, schedule a complimentary discovery call here.