Mind Body Medicine with Dr. Jordyn Feingold
[New Podcast Alert] My new series, Turning Pain into Purpose continues with my next guest Jordyn H. Feingold, MD, MAPP, MSCR, a resident physician in psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in NYC, well-being researcher, and positive psychology practitioner who shares with us her experience with burnout and how she is incorporating positive psychology approaches into health care delivery. Her research and clinical interests involve the brain-gut axis, and mind-body approaches to complex medical and psychiatric illnesses, protecting and promoting healthcare worker and patient well-being. She is co-author of Choose Growth: A Workbook for Transcending Trauma, Fear, and Self-Doubt, with Scott Barry Kaufman.
Here’s a bit of what we talked about:
- Thinking about your career and leadership journey who or what may have been instrumental in that decision?
- What does a day as a women physician (leader) in your role look like? Whom do you serve? What challenges do you face?
- What motivated you to explore the field of Positive Applied Psychology?
- Tell us about the REVAMP model and the impact it has on the well-being of physicians.
- Define for us what self-care means to you and what self-care looks like when it comes to being a woman in leadership.
- What 3 tips can you give our listeners on thriving in the face of adversity, leading as a woman, and caring for ourselves?
You can learn more about Dr. Feingold at https://jordynfeingold.norby.live/
Facebook: @Jordyn H. Feingold
If you are interested in transitioning into a leadership role or developing the leadership skills you need to be successful in your practice or business schedule a complimentary discovery call here