Closing The Gender Gap: Men Supporting Women in the Workplace
My guests Dr. Ken Richmond and Dr. Jarret Patton will discuss the topic of closing the gender gap in the workplace, utilizing men as allies.
Dr. Ken Richmond is a board-certified psychiatrist, leadership and organizational consultant, author, and speaker. He helps corporate leaders pinpoint leadership issues so they can develop thriving workplaces with less turnover, improved workplace morale, and increased organizational performance.
Dr. Jarret Patton is a board-certified pediatrician, executive career coach, podcaster, and national speaker. He uses his past experience of having to restart his own career to coach healthcare professionals who are disengaged and disgruntled with their careers.
In this episode we discuss:
- From a male perspective, what the challenges are that women are facing in the workplace and why
- The definition of an ally
- How corporate can create a supportive culture to influence the dynamic for men who want to help
- How do we get men to recognize their own biases and be open to change
- What role men can play in advocating for equal pay and the advancement of women
Follow Dr. Jarret at www.doctorjarret.com
Follow Dr. Ken at www.drkenrichmond.com
If you’re ready to transition into a leadership role and need support during your career journey schedule your free leadership consulting call at www.schedulewithdrlisa.com