Achieving Balance and Mental Sharpness with Dr. LaKeischa McMillan
In this episode, I sat down and talked with Dr. LaKeischa Webb McMillan, Integrative OB-GYN, hormone specialist, and Amazon Best-Selling Author about achieving balance and mental sharpness during times of stress and adversity.
Dr. LaKeischa Webb McMillan earned her undergraduate degree in Biology (cum laude) from Oakwood College, now Oakwood University, and continued her studies at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. LaKeischa has a passion for helping women struggling with depleting hormones. By helping women get their hormones balanced, Dr. LaKeischa helps them regain mental sharpness, have the energy to last the entire day.
We covered the following:
- Who was instrumental in her career and leadership journey.
- What a day as an OB-GYN woman’s wellness advocate and champion looks like. Who she serves and what problem she solves.
- Her definition of balance and how women can maintain mental, hormonal, and professional balance during these times.
- What hormonal balance looks like and why it’s important to stay in tune with our bodies as women in leadership in healthcare.
- What it would take for organizations to help combat burnout and support and retain women in the workplace.
You can follow Dr. LaKeischa on all social media @drlakeischamd. Her free hormone quiz is available www.hormonequiz.co
Ready to work with Dr. Lisa, Physician Leadership Coach?
If you are ready to transition into a leadership role or need support in having your voice heard in your current role, schedule a free consulting call at www.schedulewithdrlisa.com