How to Know if Telehealth is the Right Option for You with Dr. Laura Purdy
In this week’s episode, I am joined by Laura Purdy, the Co-founder and COO of MD Integrations, a telemedicine technology company connecting virtual healthcare providers with patients using a best-in-class telemedicine portal integrated with a physician-only clinical network.
Laura just wrapped up 14 years as an officer in the US Army serving as a family physician. Previously, she became one of the Regional Medical Directors of hims & hers, and entered the telehealth industry gig-economy style. Laura lobbies at the federal level to influence change that increases access to care and reduces disparities in telehealth. She shares her story of how she got into Telehealth, her experience serving as an officer in the US Army, her passion for women’s health, and much more!
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- How she takes care of her own wellbeing with a busy schedule and many initiatives on the go
- How telehealth has evolved and what it will look like in the future
- What the benefits to telehealth are, and any barriers it has
- The evolution of healthcare and how telehealth fit into this
- How to know if telehealth is right for you vs an in person visit
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
MD Integrations: https://mdintegrations.com/
Hims & hers: https://www.forhims.com/get-start-hims-g?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=14647269025&utm_term=131063352150–kwd-892622478847&utm_content=545680896381&mt=e&utm_platform=c&utm_product=brand_core&gclid=CjwKCAjwzOqKBhAWEiwArQGwaNM4HzQw1a7cJVjzVPc72AzDrttx896tJh-6dZRG9_2mZGWexm-_aBoCjlAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!