Episode 52: 5 Ways to Have Hard Conversations with Greater Ease
June 29, 2020
Join me over a cup of warm tea as I chat with you about how to engage in inevitably difficult conversations in the workplace with less stress or anguish.
1) Listen openly and with the intention to understand and empathize
2) Speak from the only perspective you know – which is your own and your own feelings
3) Come from a position of what’s fair and equal for everyone
4) Ask for time to process or reflect before responding
5) Repeat and Paraphrase – what I am hearing or understanding you say is…
If you liked this podcast, please subscribe, share and leave an honest review.
Disclaimer: All views are my own and for informational purposes only. They are not to be viewed as medical advice or training. Please see a licensed professional in this regard. All information is provided in good faith and does not represent the views or opinions of any entity or organization.