Episode 28: 6 Self-Care Reflections You Can Do Right Now
April 9, 2020
Join me as I sit with the warm sun and reflect with you on 6 self-care reflections you can do right now to help manage & minimize burnout.
These are adapted from Six Self-Care Strategies to Combat Clinician Burnout, which was just published in the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) based on interviews in 2017-2018.
- Where did I connect and align with the purpose in my work today?
- Who did I connect well with today? Who inspired me?
- What is one thing I am going to do for myself today?
- List your gratitudes in this moment.
- Practice optimism – see all angles, but focus on the best solutions
- What is my unique gift to my profession and patients?
Thank you for listening, I am thinking of you during this difficult time.
If you liked this podcast, please subscribe, share and leave an honest review.
Disclaimer: All views are my own and for informational purposes only. They are not to be viewed as medical advice or training. Please see a licensed professional in this regard. All information is provided in good faith and does not represent the views or opinions of any entity or organization.
Facebook: Jennifer George – Best Obsessed
LinkedIN: Jennifer George