Increasing Clinical Efficiencies w/ Brent Lacey MD #143
Dr. Brent Lacey is the first recurring guest on the podcast. In his previous guesting, we talk about Debt, Burnout & Practice Management. Missed that episode? Click here to listen.
In this episode, we talk about how to increase clinical efficiencies so physicians can have more time to take care of their patients and themselves.
[00:01 – 11:10] Opening Segment
- We introduce the guest and topic for today, Brent Lacey MD.
- Dr. Lacey talks about the factors you should be focused on to increase your Clinical Efficiency.
- Life hacks from Dr. Lacey himself!
[11:11 – 27:36] Increasing Clinical Efficiencies
- How to increase efficiency with using your EMR System
- Best practices that will reduce your time in facing the system
- Training your staff – skills, and knowledge that your staff needs.
- Assigning staff to specific roles
[27:37 – 35:36] Other Areas of Improvement
- Patient Reviews: be intentional with collecting and catering to patient feedback
- Leveraging Physician Liaisons
- Building relationships with referring providers
[35:37 – 38:49] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts and call to action
- Find out more about Dr. Lacey. Links below
“The most important person in the office is the patient.” – Dr. Brent Lacey
Learn more about Dr. Lacey on https://www.thescopeofpractice.com/. You can also grab free resources and listen to his podcast on his website. Download his 10 Day Simple Clinic Makeover eBook at www.thescopeofpractice.com/clinicmakeover.
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott