Growing Your LinkedIn Reach w/ Michael David Chapman #154
LinkedIn is possibly one of the most underutilized yet powerful tools for a medical practitioner to build a network and reach their audience. So let’s get that tool in your hands so you can get ahead of the curve. When you learn to leverage LinkedIn, you’ll find that more and more people will come to you. Whether you’re just starting to build your platform or you’re a veteran, today’s episode will give you some important advice on upping your LinkedIn game.
Michael David Chapman is Founder of the LeadIn Social team; an experienced group of very proficient individuals who are excited to see people’s business and influence grow. He provides entrepreneurs and business leaders a human alternative to automated or bot-driven lead generation and appointment setting services. Michael does this by helping business owners use LinkedIn to extend their reach and grow their business.
[00:01 – 03:55] How to Start Your LinkedIn Journey
- I introduce our guest Michael David Chapman
- Some background
- 3 ways to win your LinkedIn journey
- Running ads
- Content marketing with engagement
- Direct outreach
[03:56 – 17:30] Using Sales Navigator to Outreach Effectively
- Michael talks about sales navigator
- Using outreach effectively
- Knocking on the digital door
- The 3 gates
- How physicians look at sales
- Not pitching, but building connections
- Reaching your target audience
[17:31 – 32:10] The Numbers Matter
- Michael talks about how he got started and found success
- A giver’s game
- Consistent GOOD content
- Create and contribute to community groups
- Why the numbers really do matter
- Getting rid of the ‘vanity’ out of vanity numbers
- Michaels thoughts and recommendations on the Linkedin changes
[32:11 – 36:12] Closing Segment
- How to connect with Michael
- Links below
- Final thoughts
- Stay tuned for more. Links available below.
“The ability to knock on someone’s digital door, not pitch them, bring them something of value over the long run; that’s the equivalent of you knocking on my door trying to sell me something versus throwing a flyer in my yard hoping that I see it.” – Michael David Chapman
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott