Finding Success with Social Advertising to Patients #136
When choosing the right social platforms for your advertising and marketing, there are several factors to take into account. The demographics of your customers/targeted customers, the type of users present on a specific social platform, and many more. Here, with us today is Nick LaIuppa, a Digital Marketing Specialist at Nick LaIuppa Marketing. Nick walks us through the process and shares different strategies to finding the success you are looking for with social advertising.
[00:01 – 10:02] Opening Segment
- The Basics of Social Advertising
- What social platforms are you going to utilize?
- How to choose the right platform for you
- What are your target customers/clients/patients?
- Define who your audience is and tailor a strategy fit for them
[10:03 – 27:45] Search vs. Social
- Nick talks about the difference between “Social” and “Search.”
- How will it affect your platform?
- Finding your audience on social networks
- Appropriate marketing for different types of audiences
- Cold and warm audiences
- Analyzing the performance of your Ads
[27:46 – 44:26] Level Up Your Ads
- The Different Ad Types
- What types of Ads work well?
- Anything that would be valuable to your customer makes a good lead generator
- Webinars, pdfs, quizzes, free consultations, etc.
- Do as many videos as you can in your advertisements
- User-generated contents
[44:27 – 49:23] Tracking Your Campaigns
- The different strategies you can use to track your campaigns
- Phone calls
- Form submissions
- Book appointments
- The importance of following on your leads
[49:24 – 59:44] Closing Segment
- When 30% of your leads get converted to sales, the 70% now know you the next time they encounter you.
- Build upon that and continue your nurturing sequence
- Final thoughts
- Connect with Nick. See the links below.
“There’s no way that us or any marketing company can guarantee results or tell you within a week you’re gonna get this many leads because the reality is nobody knows.” – Nick LaIuppa
“Your Ad needs to sell somebody and needs to catch your attention, and it needs to sell them.” – Nick LaIuppa
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott