Security at smart hospitals — with Thanos Drougkas
Smart hospital rooms are on the horizon, with some medical centers already rolling them out. In addition to cost and logistics as limiting factors, health systems must consider cybersecurity and resilience when implementing smart room technology. On today's episode HITN Senior Editor Kat Jercich speaks with Thanos Drougkas, a network and information security expert at the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA).
This is part three of a three-part podcast series on hospital network security brought to you by Aruba Networks.
- What is a smart hospital?
- Advantages of remote patient monitoring and smart hospital tech
- Security challenges of smart hospitals
- Cybersecurity threats: Looking beyond the malicious outsider
- How the pandemic has affected smart hospitals
- How cybersecurity threats can impact patient care
- Best practices for smart hospital security
More about this episode: