Securing telehealth visits — with Anahi Santiago
In our final Workforce Re-entry companion podcast, HIMSSCast welcomes Anahi Santiago, CISO of ChristianaCare to discuss the cybersecurity risks and challenges created by telehealth and other teleconferencing accomplishments in healthcare.
This podcast is brought to you by Zoom.
- ChristianaCare’s preparation for the pandemic
- Steps to take to secure virtual communications
- Responding to Zoom-bombing and similar threats
- Protecting against threats and bad actors in healthcare
- Why telecommunications platforms are important, even beyond telehealth
- Keeping data secure in multiple locations
- Advice for securing communications
- Importance of multi-factor authentication
- Keeping in mind clinician workflow and patient experience
- Moving toward hospital at home — the benefits and challenges
- Provider and patient security education
- Security is a patient safety issue
More about this episode: