Editors weigh in on the Oracle-Cerner deal
New host Kat Jercich brings together the HIMSS Media leads – Mike Miliard, executive editor at Healthcare IT News; Susan Morse, executive editor at Healthcare Finance News, and Laura Lovett, executive editor at MobiHealthNews – to discuss Oracle's recent acquisition of Cerner.
- What are the basics of the deal?
- Oracle's interests in the cloud arena
- What this might mean for the health-tech industry
- How providers are feeling
- The role of voice recognition tech
- Epic and Cerner: The Coke and Pepsi of EHRs?
- What we're keeping an eye on for 2022
More about this episode: