Ep25: Addressing Unmet Medical Needs and Driving Change: Roche’s Approach to Data-Driven Healthcare
Transforming health care systems is difficult, and yet that is the goal we are trying to achieve when we are leveraging the technologies of the future to address current health care challenges. And if you’re a global multinational, the challenges can be even more complicated. Your day to day can be a mix of conflicting priorities, such as in dealing with the needs of today’s business while also keeping an eye on the future, a future which includes health system transformations, personalized health, and health equity.
In this episode I speak with Ahmed El Hosseini, the area head for Roche Pharma in Asia Pacific at their offices in Singapore to discuss how a global multinational can drive change, I’m excited to join.
During this podcast Ahmed and I discuss:
- The portfolio of organizations and companies that make up Roche
- Managing patient journeys and data driven healthcare systems
- How Roche Partners partners enable success in addressing unmet needs
- Building effective public-private partnerships
- Creating sustainable change in the next 18 to 24 months.
Ahmed Elhusseiny has worked in the pharmaceutical industry for nearly 20 years, working across Europe, North America and Asia. He has a strong track record of developing and implementing comprehensive strategies for innovative health therapies. Prior to joining Roche in 2013, he was at Novartis for ten years, where he led various business units, including Ophthalmology and Primary Care.
Guest’s Links and Resources
Host’s Links and Resources:
- Connect with Tony Estrella: Twitter | LinkedIn | Personal Website
- Connect with Taliossa
- Read Tony’s Book: Comatose
- FutureProofing Healthcare | FutureProofing Healthcare APAC index
- Full White Paper, Summary and Video: A Vision for Asia Pacific in 2050
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors.
Special thanks to: