CDCES Certification: Experience, Pandemic Effects, and Affordability Support with Sheryl Traficano
Chief Executive Officer of the Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education Specialists(CBDCE) Sheryl Traficano, MBA, CAE, answers common questions about eligibility and requirements for the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) credential. Tune in to get a better understanding of the requirements for hours, and how to accrue them. You’ll also hear about scholarship opportunities and how to apply for them.
- Learn more about the credential, including how to apply for and take the exam, at www.CBDCE.org.
- Access study resources for the exam at www.DiabetesEducator.org/CDCES.
- Access the current Certification Exam handbook from the Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education (CBDCE) at https://www.cbdce.org/documents/20123/66178/CBDCE-exam-handbook_Current.pdf/8e2fda09-9289-947c-7587-712a4e74f10a?t=1588269156519
- Episode #52: How to Become a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist: Requirements, Study Tips, Renewal Process and More: https://thehuddle.simplecast.com/episodes/how-to-become-a-certified-diabetes-care-and-education-specialist-requirements-study-tips-renewal-process-and-more
- CBDCE Scholarships: www.cbdce.org/scholarships