ADCES22 Live: Leveraging Data for Real Change with Allyson Hughes
Allyson Hughes, PhD, is an assistant professor at Ohio University’s Diabetes Institute. She’s a research psychologist by training but has developed a unique ability to turn data into policy change. You’ll hear about her unique perspective as a researcher and person with diabetes and get some direction on how you can leverage your research or findings for real change in the world of policy.
- T1D Exchange https://t1dexchange.org/
- Quality Improvement Collaboration through T1D Exchange: https://t1dexchange.org/quality-improvement/collaborative/
- Learn more about the ADCES Annual Conference at www.ADCESmeeting.org
- Get involved with ADCES Advocacy and Virtual Hill Day at www.diabeteseducator.org/advocacy
- Learn more about research at ADCES at www.diabeteseducator.org/research
- Learn more about diabetes technology at www.Danatech.org