How to Utilize & Market Medical Devices in Your Practice w/ Elise Hamann w/ CuraMedix #139
Are you having problems with utilizing and marketing your medical devices? Join Justin as he brings in Elise Hamann of CuraMedix to discuss how to utilize and market your medical devices more efficiently and effectively.
[00:01 – 08:46] What is CuraMedix?
- I welcome our guest, Elise Hamann
- Elise introduces herself
- She discusses what CuraMedix is all about
- We talk about insurance
- Healthcare getting more and more expensive every year
- Patients being more open to investing in healthcare
[08:47 – 22:16] Marketing Medical Devices
- Telling the story behind the device
- Believe in the technology – be willing to use the device on yourself, family, and friends
- The 3 Sides to Marketing Medical Devices
- Consistently put out content about your devices
- Educate people on what and how your devices can help them
[22:17 – 28:30] Boosting Your Google Ranks
- We talk about Google Ads and other major Ads platforms
- Search Engine Optimization
[28:31 – 30:56] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts
- Connect with Elise. Links below.
“You don’t have to sell, [but] you do have to educate [your patients].” – Elise Hamann
Get in touch with Elise on https://www.curamedix.com/
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott