Get off the Treadmill & Build A Medical Career You Love w/ Andrew Tisser MD #151
Sick of running around, having to answer to someone, and experiencing burnout because of the nature of your job? Then it’s time to start paving your path to building the medical career that you love.
Now that you’ve set your mind around it, the next question is, how do you start? You’re in luck! Because today Dr. Andrew Tisser joins us to give us tips and guide us towards the process.
[00:01 – 04:09] Physician Burnout
- Who is Dr. Andrew Tisser?
- Andrew talks about his podcast, Talk2MeDoc
- Andrew on physician career burnout.
[04:10 – 16:18] Go Out and Set Your Own Course
- You create the career that you like. It’s not going to be handed to you.
- If you’re in it for money, then you’re on the wrong career path.
- Andrew discusses that entrepreneurship is not for everyone.
- Figure out your “why, what, and how?”
[16:19 – 30:47] Getting Started
- Andrew talks about how he started pursuing the career that he loves
- Building your personal brand
- Andrew’s advice for the people saying they don’t have the time
- Creating content and Andrew’s opinions on the different social media platforms
- Starting your own podcast? Andrew shares tips on how to build your audience.
[30:48 – 33:40] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts
- Reach out to Andrew. Links available below.
“You’re supposed to not be unhappy when you get out of training.” – Andrew Tisser
“You need to create a career that you like. It’s not just going to be handed to you.” – Andrew Tisser
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott