How to Advance Health Equity Through Health Policy
This Coffee Talk episode is supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows program.
If you’re interested in improving our healthcare system’s inequities and ensuring everybody has a fair opportunity for health and well-being, then you’ll want to be sure to check this out!
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows program offers mid-career professionals the opportunity to participate in the policy process at the federal level and use that leadership experience to improve health equity, health care, and health policy.
In this special episode, producer Anna Stoecklein is joined by Reggie Tucker-Seeley, one of the graduates from the program.
- The current state of inequity within the healthcare system
- How health policy makes a difference from the capital to communities
- What to know about the RWJF Health Policy Fellows program – the application process, who should apply, what types of careers the program prepares graduates for
- And more!
Ready to learn more?
Each fall, the RWJF Health Policy Fellows program seeks out mid-career professionals interested in leveraging their health expertise to gain experience in policy making at the federal level.
Applications for the 2023 program are open through November 7th.
If you are listening after the applications have closed, don’t worry! There is a NEW application period every fall. Visit healthpolicyfellows.org and sign up to learn more about the program and be the first to know when applications open again.
Apply today to help improve health equity and ensure everybody has a fair opportunity for health and well-being.
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows program: https://healthpolicyfellows.org/
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: https://www.rwjf.org/
- Reginald Tucker-Seeley: https://healthpolicyfellows.org/featured-alumni/tuckerse-2/
- Zero Cancer: https://zerocancer.org/