Seven Ways to advance SYNGAP1 Research this week. Post video, take survey, tell us your opinion on Rare-X/Simons, Update Ciitizen, #SRFWW, JR’s book, Plan. #S10e90
Seven Ways to help:
– Post a video with a seizure
– Take a 10 minute survey
– Tell us how you feel about Simons and Rare-X
– Signup for or Update Ciitizen
– Signup for or share a Wednesday Warrior
– Buy JR’s book and give it to someone
– Plan your fundraiser this year
Videos of kids with seizures. #SYNGAPseizure
Help Research with this brief survey. Tell a friend and share these links – 150 & counting, $50 each.
– Short link: https://syngap.fund/UCSF_survey
Simons and Rare-X – What do you think?
Update your Ciitizen Records
– Sign-IN https://app.ciitizen.com/
– Sign-UP https://ciitizen.com/syngap1
Another special Wednesday Warrior, please read – 17 year old
JR WEBINAR – MORE OF EVERYTHING – BOOK
– Recording Available – https://syngap.fund/jr
– Buy the book: https://www.amazon.com/More-Everything-extreme-special-emotional-ebook/dp/B0BQ2C7HNL
Congrats to the Stromgaard Lab on a big award.
Thank you to Ingo for updating your graphic on genes
Episode 90 of #Syngap10 – January 21, 2023
#epilepsy #autism #intellectualdisability #id #anxiety #raredisease #epilepsyawareness #autismawareness #rarediseaseresearch #SynGAPResearchFund #CareAboutRare #PatientAdvocacy #GCchat #Neurology