Mike Graglia updates Syngap Families on the work of SRF. – Episode 1 of #Syngap10 – March 12th, 2021
Mike’s first episode! A quick update on the week in SYNGAP1, what the SynGAP Research Fund did this week on behalf of families.
– Engaged with a new BioPharma company interested in starting a program on SYNGAP1.
– Connected ANOTHER company with CIITIZEN.com/SYNGAP1 so that they can use the data we have to do a trial as quickly as possible.
– How to sign up for CIITIZEN.com/SYNGAP1
– How #Sprint4Syngap is going
– A preview of some work we are doing on drug discovery with Worms and Fish
– A preview of work we are planning on EEG Biomarkers
– Why biomarkers matter
Learn more at www.SyngapResearchFund.org