BONKERS week. #S10e62
OUR LEADERS ROCK
– Thank you to the US Board https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/home/our-team/meet-the-team-board-of-directors
– Thank you to the UK Trustees https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/home/our-team/team-srf-united-kingdom
– Thank you to the EU Board https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/home/our-team/team-srf-eu
– Thank you to Fondo Syngap https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/home/our-team/fondo-de-investigacion-syngap
PROBABLY GENETIC IS WORKING!
– Dr. Rumbaugh “SYNGAP1 Splice Forms: Implications for understanding the disorder and development of therapies” https://syngap.fund/Splice – Thursday, June 2nd – 10am PT/1pm ET/ 6pm BST
– Lukas “Finding patients with Probably Genetic” https://syngap.fund/PG – Thursday, June 9th @ 9am PT/ Noon ET/5pm BST
– Dr. Harris “Discussing #SYNGAP1 Related Developmental Disorders” https://syngap.fund/Holly was great, watch the recording!
– MDBR: Join us and secure $30k matching funds https://syngap.fund/SRFMDBR22
– MICE: Help us Make 2! https://syngap.fund/2mice
– MIKE: I’m matching all donations in May! https://www.facebook.com/donate/1933159523538117/1611962155842267
– YOU: Remember to use your birthday on Facebook to do an SRF fundraiser! You get a gift card to the SRF shop as a thank you! https://www.facebook.com/cureSYNGAP1/fundraisers
– June 11 in Philly – Support our team https://syngap.fund/srfmdbr22
– June 25 in DFW – Join us for a family meeting and hear from Dr. Perry. Link soon.
– September 12-14 in San Diego – #GlobalGenes Meeting. Link soon.
– October 8 in NJ – Caren Leib Gala – https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/get-involved/fundraising/caren-leib-gala
– October 8 in SC – Scramble for SYNGAP – https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/get-involved/fundraising/scramble-for-syngap
– November 12 in GA – Sparks of Hope Gala https://syngap.fund/soiree
– December 1 in TN – Syngap Science Meeting – Stay tuned
EVERYONE SHOULD SIGN UP FOR CIITIZEN ASAP: https://www.ciitizen.com/syngap1
This is a podcast: subscribe to and rate this 10 minute #podcast #SYNGAP10 here https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/syngap10-podcast
Episode 62 of #Syngap10 – May 28, 2022
#F78A1 #Syngap #epilepsy #autism #intellectualdisability #id #anxiety #raredisease #epilepsyawareness #autismawareness #rarediseaseresearch #SynGAPResearchFund #CareAboutRare #PatientAdvocacy #GCchat #Neurology #GlobalCollaboration