Adults, New parents, ABA, Misense and Money – Episode 9 of #Syngap10 – May 7th, 2021
In this episode, Mike reflected on a conversations with and questions from SYNGAP parents who have responded to previous episodes of SYNGAP10. As usual, it was packed.
- Thanks to DISORDER for listing SYNGAP10 as one of the best Rare Disease podcasts. We are honored. https://www.rarediseasefilmfestival.com/rarediseasepodcasts
- Reflections on conversation with parents, especially the parents of Adult SynGAPians.
- We had a great webinar this week with Lori Unumb about ABA, Autism and Advocacy, you can view it on our webinars page https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/families/resources/webinars
- Next week we will have a great webinar with Prof. Haas of UBC about missense mutations. Don’t miss it. https://www.syngapresearchfund.org/webinars/functional-assessment-of-missense-variants-of-syngap1-kurt-haas
- Ciitizen continues to grow, sign up at https://Ciitizen.com/SYNGAP1
- Mike answered a great question about cost and access. Explaining why we are hopeful that payers will support our therapies.