Healthcare for Humans: Advancing Healthcare Equity
- Earn CME Credits: Clinicians, enhance your learning by earning valuable continuing education credits while listening. Utilize your CME funds to join our community.
- Support Our Mission: Non-clinicians, explore exclusive content and contribute to our collective journey.
- Be an Active Participant: Go beyond listening. Shape our narrative by co-creating episodes with us.
- Be part of our community by visiting https://www.healthcareforhumans.org/support/. Follow us on Instagram @healthcareforhumanspodcast
In this solo episode, host Raj Sundar reflects on the past year and the growth of the “Healthcare for Humans” podcast. He shares insights into the challenges and rewards of balancing multiple roles alongside personal responsibilities and celebrating milestones such as reaching 34 episodes and adding new team members. Raj discusses the importance of facilitating meaningful conversations, enhancing communication skills, and learning from guests to understand culturally diverse communities better. He emphasizes listening, storytelling, and embracing discomfort as essential elements in effecting tangible change.
- 00:00 Balancing structure and engagement through historical content.
- 03:20 Finding purpose and hope through global connections.
- 07:04 Thanks for joining, share, support, see you!
-| The Health Equity Podcast Channel is made possible with support from Bayer G4A. Learn more about how Bayer G4A is advancing equity, access and sustainability at G4a.health
-| This episode originally aired on December 27, 2023 on Healthcare for Humans. Listen, follow and subscribe here.