Scaling Software Solutions and Protecting Your Data with Rubrik Cloud
March 31, 2021: It's so important for health systems to get their cloud data management strategy right. The three big ticket gains are agility, access to new sets of tools and being able to redirect your IT staff to higher level items. Today Bill Gurling of Rubrik, Vik Nagjee from Sirius and Brian Farmintino and Chris Knapp from New Hanover Regional Medical Center discuss what makes Rubrik’s cloud based solution stand out from the crowd. Why is Rubrik different to most other cloud data management companies? How does their software protect health systems from ransomware? What do their automations look like? How does it work with the EHR?
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center is now a division of Novant Health [00:03:30]
- Amazon Alexa was the start of our journey into the public cloud [00:07:20]
- When you start talking about data management, the first thing that comes up is creating a data governance strategy [00:12:35]
- Protecting the data is great but recoverability is super important [00:28:25]
- How do I build automation and orchestration into my entire workflow? [00:28:35]
- Sirius Healthcare