Newsday – Will National or Local Providers Lead the Future of Telehealth
Jun 28, 2021: Sue Schade from StarBridge Advisors joins Bill for the news. What does telehealth look like now? Dr. Joseph Kvedar shares his lessons learned from his 2021 keynote at the American Telemedicine Association conference. A HIMSS' survey reveals 60% of patients are looking to return to in-person care post pandemic. What will the hospital room of the future look like in 5 years? How do CIOs plan for future technologies when new buildings are several years away from opening and the technology continues to evolve? HHS and ONS have established an $80 million program to diversify the health IT workforce. And Senators introduce a bipartisan bill to fight cybercrime.
- From March to June 2020 30% of all outpatient activity was conducted via telehealth in contrast to 0.8% in 2019
- A HIMSS study said 60% of patients are looking to go back to brick and mortar post pandemic
- Healthcare systems are going to have to become data ninjas
- The FBI director is strongly encouraging people to stop paying ransomware. But what is the alternative?
- Sue Schade blog
- Lessons Learned from 2020 Provide a Springboard for Increased Telehealth Adoption – Joseph C. Kvedar, MD
- Patients are looking to go back to brick-and-mortar post pandemic – Mobi Health News
- The hospital room of the future: 5 innovation execs outline what to expect in next 5 years – Beckers
- HHS allocates $80M to diversify health IT workforce – Beckers
- Opinion: We at Scripps Health were victims of a ransomware attack. Here’s what we’ve learned – The San Diego Union Tribune
- Senators introduce bipartisan bill to fight cybercrime – Healthcare It News