Newsday – HIT Strategy on Surge Preparedness, Digital Foundations, and Engaging Patients on Bundled Payments
August 30, 2021: Dr. Eric Quiñones from World Wide Technology joins Bill for the news for some post HIMSS talk. Plus how can your IT team prepare for a COVID surge? Crisis teams have been sent to hard-hit COVID hospitals in Oregon. Tom Burton from Providence St. Joseph reveals how they are generating patient engagement ROI. NYU Langone experienced significant growth in digital engagement. The May cyberattack cost Scripps nearly $113M in lost revenue. And The National Emergency Tele-Critical Care Network (NETCCN) is here with their clinical care teams to help you.
- How do you get ready for a COVID surge as an IT organization? [00:14:32]
- National Emergency TeleCritical Care Network [00:09:50]
- I don't think people necessarily ask the questions that they should ask. Dig deeper. Really look at where the facts are coming from. Investigate yourself. [00:21:25]
- Design thinking – human centered process problem solving [00:25:30]
- World Wide Technology
- Crisis teams’ sent to hard-hit COVID hospitals in Oregon – AP News
- COVID-19 accelerated ongoing digital transformation efforts at NYU Langone – Healthcare Finance News
- A technological approach to patient engagement shows ROI for Providence St. Joseph Health – Healthcare Finance News
- May cyberattack cost Scripps nearly $113M in lost revenue, more costs – FierceHealthcare
- ARE YOU A HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION OR A HOSPITAL IN NEED OR PREPARING FOR COVID SURGE SUPPORT?