News Day – Azar, Apple, Microsoft respond to Epic, Google's Defense, Azure's Security Hole
February 4, 2020: Azar, Apple, Microsoft and others respond to Epic. Google defends Ascension deal and Azure’s security hole exposed. We have 5 stories that are follow-on to the Epic conversation. You remember that Judy Faulkner wrote the letter which kicked off some things. We have Secretary Azar’s response. We have Apple and Cerner’s response. We have Epic’s response to the response. We are also going to take a look at Dr. Feinberg from Google talking about the patient data practices with Ascension.
- Severe Perfect 10.0 Microsoft Flaw Confirmed: ‘This is a Cloud Security Nightmare’
- Are Epic’s patient privacy concerns covered with a smoke screen?
- Third-party apps are currently not required to follow data blocking policies under ONC’s proposed rule
- This is the year of interoperability
- Ascension’s work with Google