Leading HealthTech During a Pandemic with Sherri Douville
Sherri Douville is the President, CEO, and Board Member for Medigram. We take a walk through the headlines to explore topics from Leadership, Work From Home, and leveraging conferences. Sherri shares wisdom for female leaders who aspire to the CEO role in Healthtech.
- How did you get to be CEO of a Health Tech startup?
- Talk about the evolution of a startup.
Mentoring a new health tech startup.
- Obstacles or mistakes you want to avoid?
Mentoring an aspiring female leader who would like to be a Health Tech CEO
- A woman who is not CEO yet, how can they prepare?
- A woman getting ready to take on their first CEO role, what do you wish someone had told you?
- No HIMSS this year. How do you think that impacts startups and what can they do to keep the momentum going?
- 21st Century Cures: Patient directed access to the complete medical record in an open data standard with no special effort. What you are seeing and what you are hearing in the innovation community?
- Work from home: How do you balance productivity and culture in a firm that does predominantly work from home vs mostly onsite?