Designing the Network for Agility and Security with David Logan from Aruba
July 14, 2021: Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is the king of healthcare networking solutions. What kind of conversations are they having with CIOs today? Vice President, CTO Office, David Logan is here to tell us. The architecture that was developed in the 90s and 2000s either doesn't scale or it’s not secured or it doesn’t perform. CIO's today MUST undertake new digital transformation initiatives. They have to create a multi-layered security architecture network application with end points detection and response. But balancing security with usability and delivering the end user experience that sits on top of the network is not as easy as it sounds.
OPEN NOW! HRSA Announces New Loan Repayment Program for Behavioral Health Providers – Apply to the Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program
Every day you’re using skills to help end substance use disorders (SUD) within your community. The Health Resources and Services Administration is here to help you with the new STAR LRP (Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program).
Pay off your school loans with up to $250,000 from the STAR LRP in exchange for six years of full-time service at an approved facility. Behavioral health clinicians, paraprofessionals, clinical support staff and many others trained in substance use disorder treatment are encouraged to apply. Applications are open until Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Health systems should all implement two-factor authentication [00:02:00]
- BYOD started as a phenomenon 11-12 years ago. We don't control them. We don't know what's on them. We don't trust them. [00:06:35]
- It really begins with understanding how a human would think about a security policy [00:07:57]
- What is the alternative to a software defined network? [00:12:35]
- You want to create an environment that is non permissive to ransomware [00:40:26]
- Aruba Networks