Bill Russell with the Interoperability Episode
It’s Tuesday News Day and Here are the stories.
- External Data-Sharing Efforts Largely Insufficient, Healthcare Professionals Report Healthcare Innovation Group Rajiv Leaventhal
- The VA and others pioneer eHealth Exchange health information network infrastructure HealthcareITnews.com Bill Siwicki
- Mayo Clinic CIO discusses data-sharing, interoperability, HL7 FHIR standard HealthcareITnews.com Bill Siwicki
- Stakeholders See Glass Half-Full at ONC’s Third Interoperability Forum Healthcare Innovation Group David Raths
- Hospitals lack CEO buy-in to invest in interoperability Modern Healthcare