#2 2019 Redox Interoperability Summit – Recap
The 2019 Redox Healthcare Interoperability Summit was a tremendous success. Innovators, entrepreneurs and experts from provider organizations gathered in Boston to exchange ideas and experiences on efforts to overcome interoperability challenges and find creative, new ways to serve patients better. In this short podcast, you’ll hear some of the “voices” of this year’s Summit. Respected industry leaders such as:
- Jitin Asnaani, executive director of the CommonWell Health Alliance
- Shahid Shah, publisher of Netspective Media
- Taylor Lehmann, CISO at athenahealth
- Lindsey Babb, a software engineer at Color
- Adrian Gropper, CTO for the Patient Privacy Rights Foundation
In addition to this wrap-up of the Summit, we’ll be posting full interviews with these, and other, industry leaders.