How to Begin Shifting the Culture of Healthcare Organizations for Better Employee Retention with Jessica Calzaretta, President of Insight Global Health
In this week’s episode, I am joined by Jessica Calzaretta, President of Insight Global Health. Insight Global Health is a healthcare staffing and services organization. They are part of Insight Global, an industry leader in staffing services across technology, accounting & finance, engineering, and healthcare. Jessica is responsible for all sales and recruiting, operations, and delivery to hundreds of Healthcare Providers across the US.
We will be covering topics around the great resignation happening in healthcare, such as: today’s culture in hospital systems, insights into recruitment and retention starting from the interview process, real-life examples of organizations that have shifted their own culture for the better, and much more.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- Some of the key reasons why there are shortages right now in healthcare
- The current culture in healthcare organizations and how it’s affecting staffing
- How to discover the core issues of the staffing shortages in your own organization
- Vital insights on retention and recruitment in the industry
- How an organization got its turnover rate to single digits with record-breaking revenue in the last 5 years
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Insight Global: www.insightglobal.com/health
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co