Ep 38 “From Trauma to Treasure for Couples with Amy Van Slambrook”
Amy Van Slambrook have 20 years of experience in the therapy and coaching realm (10 of which have been in full time private practice taking it to 6 figures, helping thousands of women and couples); trained with foremost experts in the field of trauma, relationships, psychotherapy, brain health, coaching and faith. She is a published author, experienced speaker/podcast guest, consultant, mastermind leader. Amy also spent 20 years working in healthcare: managed healthcare finance (Director level), psychopharmacological & genetics research, program management. She helped thousands of women and couples heal their relationships, whether healing their marriage/relationship, getting out of toxic relationships or healing after trauma in relationships. Many couples call me their “last chance” before divorce and have been blessed to help them save their relationships. Amy uses a holistic approach to healing trauma, incorporating body, mind and spirit.
LinkedIn: Amy VanSlambrook
Thank you again for joining us today! If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation. Don’t forget to show your support for the Powerful and Passionate Healthcare Professionals Podcast by writing a review oniTunes. Your feedback helps the success of our show and pushes us to continuously be better!
- Have a topic or question you’d like to see covered on the show? Send an email to Sabrina@SabrinaRunbeck.com or message Sabrina on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn @SabrinaRunbeck.
- Want to instantly restore your energy in 2 minutes? Download your FREE audio exercises and discover them for yourself.
- Got a question and want instant answers from a group of supportive healthcare professionals like you? Join our chat group on Telegram! Send me a message here: https://t.me/SabrinaRunbeck and I will add you to our group.
- This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I know you have a lot more questions that you want to get answered. Join us inside our private community for our weekly Ask Me Anything sessions and monthly networking with like-minded healthcare practitioners.
- How would it feel when you are full of energy from the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed without needing to play constant catch-ups, book your call to have a Clear Mind for a Victorious Life HERE!