Ep 33 – “Secondary Trauma, Compassion Fatigue and Burnout with Peggy Moore”
As a mother of three, a wife of over thirty years and a critical care nurse of twenty years, my life was crazy busy and I felt drained and overwhelmed, until I found a better way to live my life. I brought my life back to center and learned to draw from my own personal power to build a vibrant and meaningful life full of peace, purpose, and power.
To Connect with __:
Thank you again for joining us today! If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation. Don’t forget to show your support for the Powerful and Passionate Healthcare Professionals Podcast by writing a review oniTunes. Your feedback helps the success of our show and pushes us to continuously be better!
- Have a topic or question you’d like to see covered on the show? Send an email to [email protected] or message Sabrina on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn @SabrinaRunbeck.
- Want to instantly restore your energy in 2 minutes? Download your FREE audio exercises and discover them for yourself.
- Got a question and want instant answers from a group of supportive healthcare professionals like you? Join our chat group on Telegram! Send me a message here: https://t.me/SabrinaRunbeck and I will add you to our group.
- This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I know you have a lot more questions that you want to get answered. Join us inside our private community for our weekly Ask Me Anything sessions and monthly networking with like-minded healthcare practitioners.
- How would it feel when you are full of energy from the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed without needing to play constant catch-ups, book your call to have a Clear Mind for a Victorious Life HERE!