Revolutionizing Melanoma Detection with Dr. John Dobak
After losing a loved one due to a delayed melanoma diagnosis, our next guest is on a mission to improve the lives of millions by providing non-invasive precision dermatology solutions that enable individualized care.
Dr. John Dobak, CEO of DermTech, joins us to discuss how he and his team are creating a new category of medicine, precision dermatology, enabled by its non-invasive skin genomics platform.
Join us to discover why and how Dr. Dobak and the DermTech team are revolutionizing melanoma detection. Let’s go!
- Dr. Dobak’s experience and passion for building DermTech
- The impact of losing a loved one due to melanoma
- DermTech’s mission to disrupt the status quo in medicine
- Feedback from service providers using DermTech’s new technology
About our Guest:
As President and CEO of DermTech, Dr. John Dobak oversees DermTech’s strategic direction, resources and execution. Additionally, in his role as President, Dr. Dobak collaborates with DermTech’s Board of Directors to establish short- and long-term company goals. A testament to his experience throughout the industry, Dr. Dobak is also the President of the JAKK Group, a life sciences technology accelerator, which has created several companies, including Lithera, INNERCOOL Therapies and CryoGen/CryoCor. Dr. Dobak and these companies are the recipients of several awards for entrepreneurship and innovation, including the University of California, San Diego Connect’s Most Innovative New Product and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s TR 100. Dr. Dobak received a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and a medical doctorate from the University of California, San Diego.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- DermTech website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. John Dobak LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- DermTech Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE