Protecting Sensitive Data with Gabe Gumbs
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Adaptrack. To learn how Adaptrack is helping healthcare avoid malpractice, burnout & administrative risks: CLICK HERE
Having a deep-rooted passion for technology, information security, and problem-solving, our next guest is shaping the future of data security and protecting sensitive personal data for communities around the world.
Gabe Gumbs, Chief Innovation Officer at Spirion, joins us to discuss his vision for data privacy in the next decade and beyond, leading the way to a more secure and private tomorrow for us all.
While together, Gabe shares actionable insights about information security, why he is excited about the opportunities to create a more secure data environment in the healthcare industry, and how you can get involved with his mission to re-imagine how we meet today’s data security and privacy challenges.
Join us for this critical conversation as we continue to work together to move the healthcare industry forward. Let’s go!
- How Gabe’s love of chess helps him in business
- Where his love for information security began
- The importance of the NYC infosec security community to his career path
- What Chief Innovation Officer means to his company
- Three tips our community should be contemplating about information security
About our Guest:
Gabe Gumbs has a deep-rooted passion for technology, information security, and problem-solving. As Chief Innovation Officer of Spirion—a leader in rapid identification and protection of sensitive data—he’s channeling that passion to make the digital world a safer place. By spearheading Spirion’s vision for data privacy in the next decade and beyond, he’s leading the way to a more secure and private future for us all.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Spirion website: CLICK HERE
- Gabe Gumbs LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Gabe Gumbs Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE