This Week on the Outcomes Rocket Network / September 5th – 8th 2022
This episode is brought to you by Provider Solutions and Development, the leaders in physician and APC recruitment that deliver top-tier candidates for the right roles. Visit info.PSDconnect.org/outcomesrocket to start the conversation today, and get tailored support, dedicated recruitment, and efforts that lead to provider retention and longevity.
Welcome to the weekly summary of what happened this week in the Outcomes Rocket Network! We got incredible episodes, and here’s what we got:
- For Marketing Mondays, Andreea Borcea, talked with Thomas Johnson, an executive wellness coach, CEO, and founder of GetUpNGetFit Wellness & Fitness Coaching Concierge, and host of the How May I Serve You Podcast. Tune in to that episode here.
- The SONSIEL Podcast, welcomed Danika Meyer, nursing professional and Product Owner at Cook Children’s Health Care System, and Joshua Littlejohn, Product Manager of Nurse Experience at IntelyCare. Listen here.
- On the Future of Global Informatics, host TJ Southern interviews the director of the Center of Innovations in Care Delivery at Mass General Hospital and SONSIEL’s podcast host Hiyam Nadel. Listen here.
- LabOps Leadership Podcast, hosted by Samantha Black, invites Karen Correa, Vice President and Head of Global Clinical Operations at Takeda. Tune in here.
- On our main channel, the Outcomes Rocket Podcast, Saul had Mariya Filipova, CIO of CareQuest Innovation Partners. Listen here!
Tune in every week to discover something new about this industry! See you next week!
Click this link to the show notes, transcript, and resources: outcomesrocket.health