What is and isn't in the Biden executive order on Medicaid and the ACA
Last week, President Joe Biden signed an executive order to help strengthen Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act. Health Affairs editors Chris Fleming and Rob Lott join special guest and Health Affairs’ rapid response health reform expert Katie Keith to discuss what’s in it and what could be implied from the new executive order. Chris, Rob, and Katie also discuss what’s at stake for the ACA regarding continued litigation.
- President Biden to Sign Executive Orders Strengthening Americans’ Access to Quality, Affordable Health Care (White House)
- Biden Executive Order To Reopen HealthCare.gov, Make Other Changes (Health Affairs)
- ACA Litigation Round-Up: A Status Check (Health Affairs)
- Equity Metrics: Toward A More Effective And Inclusive Pandemic Response (Health Affairs)
- An Alternative Vaccine Strategy To Reduce COVID-19 Morbidity And Mortality (Health Affairs)