Is a COVID-19 vaccine within reach?
Health Affairs’ Jessica Bylander and Rob Lott chat in the first episode of Health Affairs This Week about COVID-19, vaccine distribution, emergency use authorization for vaccines, toddlers’ interpretations of masks, public health messaging, and mistrust for the healthcare industry.
- A Health Podyssey: Ensuring Equitable Access to a COVID-19 Vaccine Once It’s Here (Health Affairs)
- Clinical Outcomes of a COVID-19 Vaccine: Implementation Over Efficacy (Health Affairs)
- An Overview of Vaccine Development, Approval, and Regulation, with Implications for COVID-19 (Health Affairs)
- On Racism: A New Standard for Publishing on Racial Health Inequities (Health Affairs)
- ACIP Advisory Committee of Immunization Practices (ACIP)