COVID-19 vaccine production is dramatically ramping up
According to survey company Civiqs, 51% of Americans plan on taking a COVID-19 vaccine if and when it becomes available. As the U.S. exceeds 500,000 deaths related to COVID-19, the Biden administration is working to deploy more than 200 million COVID-19 vaccine doses as well as combat vaccine hesitancy.
On Health Affairs This Week, Leslie Erdelack and Chris Fleming discuss the latest on COVID-19, vaccine availability, and the status on various health policy court cases and administrative regulations.
- COVID-19: U.S. Surpasses 500,000 COVID-19 Deaths, A Monumental Loss (New York Times)
- Hearing On “Pathway To Protection: Expanding Availability Of COVID-19 Vaccines” (House Committee on Energy & Commerce)
- Building On The Gains Of The ACA: Federal Proposals To Improve Coverage And Affordability (Health Affairs)
- As The Biden Administration Begins Unwinding Them, Medicaid Work Experiments Remain Unreasonable, Unnecessary, And Harmful (Health Affairs Blog)
- Ensuring Equitable Access To COVID-19 Vaccines In The US: Current System Challenges And Opportunities (Health Affairs)
Music provided by Fake Fever.