Your Authentic Power: Permission to Feel | Ashley Bernardi
What does it mean to live in your authentic power? In this episode, Fempower Health interviews Ashely Bernardi, author of Authentic Power: Give Yourself Permission to Feel. We discuss what it means to live authentically, how to overcome dark phases of life, and the importance of processing uncomfortable feelings in order to heal.
Ashley Bernardi is the founder of Nardi Media, a media relations firm that supports brands, corporations, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits. She has a journalism background with CBS News and has a passion for research and publication. Ashley hosts the award-winning podcast, 2 Girls Talking, and helps women find their authentic power in life.
Discussed in this episode:
- Ashley’s story of loss, illness, and coming to realize her authentic power
- Changes that happen when you begin to express your authentic self
- What does it mean to rest and do nothing?
- Where do you feel emotions in your body?
- How to feel your emotions using The Feel Framework
- Mental health impacts of chronic disease and physical illness
- Ashley’s experience with late-stage Lyme Disease
- What you can do to advocate for yourself
“Get curious about your inner voice. It’s your authentic power— that inner wisdom and inner knowing that you have access to.” – Ashley Bernardi
Related to this episode:
- Buy Ashley’s book: Authentic Power
- Ashely Bernardi Facebook
- Ashley Bernardi Instagram
- Ashley Bernardi YouTube
- Ashley Bernardi LinkedIn
- Find a Lyme-literate doctor
Spread the awareness and share this episode with someone you know!
Support and connect with our women’s health community:
- Subscribe to the Fempower Health Podcast for new episodes every Tuesday
- Visit us online at www.fempower-health.com
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest announcements, news, and research
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Email us for inquiries & outreach: [email protected]
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for informational purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**