Special Edition | Dr Lara Briden | Your Period: What Your Doctor Never Told You
Dr. Lara Briden, author of Period Repair Manual, is a naturopathic doctor and the period revolutionary—leading the change to better periods. She has helped thousands of women find relief for period problems such as PCOS, PMS, endometriosis, and perimenopause.
This is a special edition episode in honor of National Period Day.
In this episode, Dr Briden addresses:
- Why the menstrual cycle’s main event is ovulation and not the period
- What a normal menstrual cycle should be
- How birth control impacts the rhythm of your menstrual cycle – and it’s not what you would think
Discussed in the episode:
- About Vasalgel
- Detecting Endometriosis with Ultrasound
- Podcast with Dr Tamer Seckin
- Blog about Hormonal IUD
- Purchase Period Repair Manual
Be sure to share with your friends, subscribe, rate, and review.
We’d love to hear from you. Email me at [email protected].
Follow Fempower Health on:
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.