Now that you're a doctor. Does that mean you're a natural leader? #283
Things to expect in this episode:
- What is physician leadership?
- Does being a doctor mean that one is a natural leader?
- Learn to ask questions on topics that are unfamiliar to you in order to better serve your patient.
- Doctors should view themselves as business owners which means educating themselves about all topics related to the field.
- It is important to inspire our team members as a doctor.
- Discussing what is and the importance of marketing.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Email: [email protected]
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is sponsored by
Physician CEO – Turning doctors into executive leaders, through world-class education at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Build your business, grow your practice, and develop your business plan while still practicing as a physician. Visit https://physician-ceo.com/dotb/ to learn more!