79 – Recap of FeminEM Idea Exchange 2018
On this episode of DOTB, I’m having Dr. Dara Kass the founder of FemInEM for the second time as we recap what happened on the recent FemInEM Idea Exchange Conference 2018.
FemInEM is all about educating, inspiring and motivating people. It’s an organization that aims to address gender disparities in a positive way, empowering both men and women in order to achieve gender equality in the field of medicine.
Listen on today’s episode of #DOTB and sign up for the next FemInEM conference this coming 2019!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why people should come to the FemInEM Conference
- What talks stood out for Dr. Kass
- The Behind-the-Scenes from the FemInEM Conference
- The momentum that drives Dr. Kass
- My experience as a speaker in the conference
- The upcoming FIX 2019 conference
Things mentioned in the show:
Learn more about Dr. Dara Kass and connect with her at:
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: Twitter
Check out our Sponsors:
Set for Life Insurance: www.setforlifeinsurance.com